PAYMENT AND SECURE PAYMENT td> tr>
PAYMENT BY TRANSFER center> td> tr>
| You can pay by electronic funds transfer to our bank account . To do this, simply: td> tr>
- choose this payment method when placing your order, This is the only payment method that is available with the forthcoming credit card.
The payment with Check is not possible outside of France
- an acknowledgment command is sent by email with our bank details after the last stage of the order. As a reminder, our bank details are:
42, rue des coutures
F-95410 GROSLAY (France)
Bank : BPRIVES MONTMORENCY
Bank Code : 10207
Bank counter : 00154
Account number : 702 135 697 40
RIB key : 68
IBAN Code : FR76 1020 7001 5470 2135 6974 068
- Make an electronic bank transfer from your bank indicating your order number and the date you ordered.
- Note that in case of bank transfer outside a contry of European Union (England, Swtzerland and all other countries that do not have euro as legal money) the charges of the bank transfer are due by the customer.
- When we will receive your order payment by our bank, we will ship the products.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD center> td> tr>
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD WITH "CyberP@yment" center> td> tr>
| Online payment system of company LORDS - Luminaires will shortly be put in place through the secure payment system of Banque Populaire (french bank) : "CyberPaiment" |
With this payment system, no information about your account transiste by the servers of LORDS - Luminaires company.
Everything that happens is between you and the Banque Populaire.
The progress payment with "CyberPaiment" is done in several following steps: td> tr>
- When you have finished ordering the products you want to buy, you fill in your contact details and other information.
- The server LORDS - Luminaires called gateway "CyberPaiment" Banque Populaire by encrypting data using SSL (all information is encoded and conveyed nothing in plain text on the Web).
- Banque Populaire server displayed in your browser in the form of payment in secure mode.
- At this stage of the command, you enter the number of your credit card and its expiry date and you pass, always in secure mode, the Banque Populaire performs some checks (verification of the validity of the card, check that the card has not been stolen, ...)
- After the checks have been performed, the Banque Populaire accepts or rejects the payment by credit card.
Once payment is accepted by the Banque Populaire an information is sent to LORDS - Luminaires company and your order is accepted. The products can be sent to you.
| The process of all this operation is made entirely by the secure services of Banque Populaire . |
| You can verify that the company LORDS - Luminaires part of companies accepting this mode of payment by consulting the companies directory FIA-NET. p> td> tr>